Monday, March 12, 2012

hey there my love ;)

assalamualaikum & hyeee ,
its late at night and my eye bag is getting worst enough . hahaaha . ok , thats it . tired of thinking bout it , nti tunggu nak kawen baru kite fikir balek . ok , itu gatal :P . yeahh , now its time for sweet memories & moments with my love . pleaseeee , jangan misunderstood dulu . my love di sini stand for food . yess , MAKANAN ye kanak kanak*i'm craving for chipsmore . like seriously , i dont know what the situation here but i just simply get excited when i see something that can be chew or swallow . ouhhh , and chipsmore is a heaven for me . heeehe . dan fact itu sangat merisaukan jiwa raga aku . since early of '12 aku tak timbang berat but i guess i have gain weight about 3 or 4 kg -.-'. ok , theres one time yg my girl buka beg aku , then siap perli aku bawak fridge bergerak or handbag . i get it sebab dalam beg aku memang packed dengan coklat biskut bagai . aku immediately akan rase sangat risau bila dalam bag aku takde stok makanan . who knows if aku tercampak tengah hutan amazon ke ape , at least aku ade bekalan makan . boleh jugak aku survive . ok , itu hiperbola . haaha * i'm eating chipsmore , yeayyy . ouhh , not forget at workplace . memang mengunyah dan menelan jadi part of my work too . hahhaa . and , please keep me away from fooooood . especially the delious one . hahaaa . kbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment